Please send submissions to the following address (or submit online via authors.me):
101 Lindenwood Dr., Suite 225
Malvern, PA 19355
If you have an agent, great! If not, no worries: we happily accept unagented submissions.
Please submit query letters and proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have an interest, we'll respond within 7 days. If you do not hear from us in that time, please assume that we've decided, with gratitude for your consideration of our press, not to pursue your manuscript further.
manuscripts (unsolicited and solicited)
Please note that our current time to respond to submissions is four to five months.
Please include the following with your submission:
- A short bio, along with your mailing (snail mail) address, telephone number, website, and any social media sites or blogs you maintain
- The manuscript's word count, character count (with spaces), and status (completed? if not, when?)
- A list of competitive titles (books to which your manuscript is similar) and how your book sets itself apart
- Your platform: how are you qualified to write the book? What contacts do you have that will aid with promotion and sales? What plans do you have for promotion?
- An annotated table of contents
- A count and brief description of any art (photos, figures, tables)
- Your introduction, your conclusion, and two additional chapters
- A SASE, if you would like materials returned